The Bloody Mary…….Made Strong!
The inspiration for this recipe comes from Elissa, one of the partners at Strong Sauce. We challenged the team to think outside the box for a recipe we can use at an upcoming charitable golf event we are sponsoring and she suggested I try a bloody. I wasn’t optimistic but it’s in my nature to take on any culinary challenge. It took a few tweaks to dial it in, but once we did, we knew we had something special.
- 1.5 ounces of your favorite vodka
- 1.5 ounces of Strong Sauce
- 3 ounces of a good quality tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons of fresh horseradish
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of celery salt
- 1 squeeze of a lemon slice
- 1 dash of original Tabasco sauce. Or as much as you want.
Combine all ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for 5 seconds and strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish with celery stalk, pepperoncini and a stuffed green olive. Enjoy.